A budgie blew in!

sekeyslaks

Crowing
9 Years
Jun 25, 2014
Yesterday was a rather random day for me and my family,my Dad was entertaining some guests when one of them exclaims “Look a bluebird!” and they watched it come down only to realize it was a domesticated bird of sorts!They ran to get me cause somehow I’ve become the family bird whisperer.:lol: I took one look and knew it was a budgie so we tried to catch it,it would get on our fingers but fly away when we tried to enclose it with fingers(so our dogs wouldn’t get it) it finally got so high on a roof we couldn’t get it.So I utilized a trick I found online playing 1 hour budgie noises while offering seed and she came down and is now recovering in my bird room!:lovewe contacted the owner via Facebook but she is too busy for her anymore so we get to keep her!Her name is Javi( J has H sound) we might rename her I don’t know but here is a pic of her.
DE7DC383-CE24-4473-8F3B-734EACB2D042.jpeg

Thank God you found her! That's horrible what the former owner did. She must've been so scared! I bet since she wasn't wanted before, she's not known much love either, but you sure will!
No no the owner loved her!!(sorry should have explained) The bird lost her mate recently and one day the owner left her cage outside for her to sunbathe but one of the kids accidentally let her out,they have been worried sick about her!

No no the owner loved her!!(sorry should have explained) The bird lost her mate recently and one day the owner left her cage outside for her to sunbathe but one of the kids accidentally let her out,they have been worried sick about her!
Oh, whew. That explains it then. I took it to mean she let the parakeet out to fly away.

Back
Top Bottom