A celebratory/thank you thread

fluffycrow

Chasing broodies
Premium Feather Member
Jan 12, 2023
Attica Greece
I think I'm sort of closing two months of being on this forum, so I'd like to tell you what this forum has taught me/made me like up till now

1. Fluffy chicken butts. No I'm not explaining further
2. I'll probably be getting leghorns again
3. Pet chickens are a thing....apparently. Don't ask me who'd want to have a decendant of the T-Rex pooping in their house but hey you do you, I'm not the one cleaning the mess
4. I'm not good with chicken genetics, I'm just better than the people around me
5. I guess I'm into American games now?
6. Cochin bantams have eyelashes
7. It might be winter...... but also might be Purina! Either way, goat feed will definitely solve your problem

Anyways, thank you again for creating such a (predominantly) welcoming, fun and educational community!

I think I'm sort of closing two months of being on this forum, so I'd like to tell you what this forum has taught me/made me like up till now

1. Fluffy chicken butts. No I'm not explaining further
2. I'll probably be getting leghorns again
3. Pet chickens are a thing....apparently. Don't ask me who'd want to have a decendant of the T-Rex pooping in their house but hey you do you, I'm not the one cleaning the mess
4. I'm not good with chicken genetics, I'm just better than the people around me
5. I guess I'm into American games now?
6. Cochin bantams have eyelashes
7. It might be winter...... but also might be Purina! Either way, goat feed will definitely solve your problem

Anyways, thank you again for creating such a (predominantly) welcoming, fun and educational community!
That last one
I Am Dead Singing GIF by Paramount+

Back
Top Bottom