A fire?! That's a new record.

Quote:
Welp, lesson learned here. Thankfully, my father's a welder, so we'll have a gate made for the surround. My boys are so accident prone I spent my sons 2nd birthday in the ER getting staples in his head from popping wheelies in the house on his ride on truck. Ugh.
roll.png
Boys will shock and amaze you.

believe it or not my grandson has always been timid about climbing and things but the 2 yr old Sophie is going to give me a heart attack one of these days. She will climb anything.

We used to have to triple baby gate our kids' bedroom doors at night when they were tiny. Yes, TRIPLE.....they went all the way to the top. Even with two they would climb over and I was scared I would find them diving off the top of the fridge or something!!!

Last edited:
Quote:
My DD has the kitchen double gated thanks to Sophie its a short doorway so she can't fit the third one we just hope the space at the top is too small for her to try it.

My son set his Easter basket on fire once. I didn't sleep well for at least a month afterwords. And come to think of it, even at age 15, I still don't trust the little bugger.

Quote:
LOL! That reminded me of my brother. When he was little, he used to suck his thumb and run clothing tags threw his fingers. My mother got fed up with it and cut all the tags out of his clothes.
In retaliation (at age 4) he tried to burn the tag off her pillow. Caught the curtains on fire and everything. Poor kid just wanted his tags. LOL I started ripping mine out to give to him, since mine were safe from my mother.
Point being, Eric is now 20 and still likes to burn things
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom