A Roleplay Idea/Advice Thread

(For the benefit of people starting RPs) What do you like most in new Roleplay Threads? Check all th

• Magic

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Animals

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • People

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sci-Fi

• As much realism as possible

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Fantasy elements that do not require special magic (mythical creatures, talking animals in their lan

• Set plotlines

• Adventure

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • PG Romance

• Chickens

• Total voters

iluvorpingtons

Songster
7 Years
Sep 22, 2012
Backstage
I came up for the idea for this thread because 1) I have ideas for RPs sometimes 2) Sometimes I'd like some advice on my RPs/RPing and 3) Most roleplays on BYC are fairly, if not immensly good, but I know some people may want some help from time to time with theirs.
So, basically, this is where you can post ideas or questions you have. You can also answer the questions and tell people about what you think of their ideas (in a polite way), of course!

Rules: (Yes, I think we need them.)
  • NEVER insult someone or their thread. You may give advice or critique if they need and want it, but there is absolutely NO reason to be rude about it.
  • Be respectful if you are judging someone's idea.
  • If someone says nicely your idea needs a little improvement, please do not take offense. If everyone's folloowing the rule above, there should be no need to.
  • Most people will have their opinions involved while helping with another person's idea. It's okay to disagree, but...
  • No fighting. Anywhere. Anytime. For any reason.
  • The purpose of this is to help people who want someone else's advice. If anyone get's hurt by this it is NOT WORKING LIKE IT SHOULD.

A lso: New options for the poll are needed!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom