ACV by syringe dosage and dilution?

Jenbirdee

Expecting Miracles
Premium Feather Member
Aug 9, 2020
Maryland
? when administering acv orally by syringe ( to a chicken or duck)
is 50-50 a good dilution and is one ML twice a day a good dosage?

It would help if you state what ACV is and why you are administering it to the chickens or ducks.

(My first thought is that ACV could mean apple cider vinegar, but I cannot think why you would be administering it by syringe to chickens or ducks.)

It would help if you state what ACV is and why you are administering it to the chickens or ducks.

(My first thought is that ACV could mean apple cider vinegar, but I cannot think why you would be administering it by syringe to chickens or ducks.)
yes its apple cider vinegar.
many of us sometimes add 1 Tbsp of it per gallon of drinking water for the poultry/waterfowl.
It is good for their health!

Poultry: Apple Cider Vinegar:
High quality, contains the 'Mother' – to help aid digestion and gut health. Can help to stimulate appetite. A good source of vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and phosphorous. Natural support for chickens during times of stress.

What does apple cider vinegar do for poultry?
Cider Vinegar helps to remove mucous from the bird's body, this is particularly useful birds that are particularly prone to respiratory problems and can be of benefit in helping birds to clear their airways.

One of my ducks especially needs some and I want to make sure she gets it
I suppose I can take away the swimming pools to make sure she drinks from the buckets that have it
But I didnt want to have to do that

yes its apple cider vinegar.
many of us sometimes add 1 Tbsp of it per gallon of drinking water for the poultry/waterfowl.
It is good for their health!

Poultry: Apple Cider Vinegar:
High quality, contains the 'Mother' – to help aid digestion and gut health. Can help to stimulate appetite. A good source of vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and phosphorous. Natural support for chickens during times of stress.

What does apple cider vinegar do for poultry?
Cider Vinegar helps to remove mucous from the bird's body, this is particularly useful birds that are particularly prone to respiratory problems and can be of benefit in helping birds to clear their airways.

One of my ducks especially needs some and I want to make sure she gets it
I suppose I can take away the swimming pools to make sure she drinks from the buckets that have it
But I didnt want to have to do that
Ah, now I see why you are asking. Unfortunately I don't know the answer, but hopefully someone else will.

Back
Top Bottom