Adopt a chicken game!

Shabby Chic-Hens

has eyes like a chicken
Premium Feather Member
Sep 6, 2022
Maine, United States, North America, Earth.
Adopt a chicken game! You can adopt as many chickens as you wish (I will type up a spreadsheet for it asap) also, if you want to enter your hens for virtual adoption, shoot me a pm, and I can throw them into the spreadsheet too!
You will also get to draw out your own coop. It don’t have to be super functional, but must be able to fit however many hens you have.
Have fun!
@Lovely Lettie @Potatofluffycheeksforever @Summer_ @Ilovemychicks08

Adopt a chicken game! You can adopt as many chickens as you wish (I will type up a spreadsheet for it asap) also, if you want to enter your hens for virtual adoption, shoot me a pm, and I can throw them into the spreadsheet too!
You will also get to draw out your own coop. It don’t have to be super functional, but must be able to fit however many hens you have.
Have fun!
How do you play this game? Do you draw a coop and your hens? Do I give you a photo? What are the rules?

How do you play this game? Do you draw a coop and your hens? Do I give you a photo? What are the rules?
You draw a coop, you adopt my (and other’s) hens. If you want to enter your hens for other people (such as me) to adopt, you can send me a pm, and I’ll put the chickens names and breeds, in the spreadsheet.

Have fun!
Ill join! But i dont have time to draw the coop right now.

I have the perfect coop design! Here is my hens!

Susan (French Cuckoo Maran)
PXL_20230908_065928038.jpg

Peep (Black Brichen Silkie)
PXL_20230907_124928668.jpg

Back
Top Bottom