Adult & Kids Costume Contest! Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks

The haircuts on the "Old men" aren't fake - they're real, not wigs!
smile.png
(will post entry #4 later)

Entry #1, I was Dorothy if she didn't make it through the tornado. I did this for comic con last month:

Entry #2, my mom was dressed up like she was going to a party in the 50s:

Everyone has posted fantastic pictures! This has been so much fun and I could guarantee a chuckle or two every time I came in here.

I wish I hadn't used a couple of the older ones of the kids for entries just because I was afraid I'd miss the deadline. Jenny decided this afternoon to take the kids to the New Horizon's Care Center for Trick or Treat and that starts this afternoon at 4:30, so she got the girls dressed and brought them over for pictures. <sigh> Kendra's first ever Halloween party isn't until tomorrow at school, so I didn't think I'd even see her in her costume until after tonight's contest deadline, and since Katie usually heads off with her friends early in the evening I didn't think I'd see her, either. Oh, well - impatience, and that's all on me. They did look adorable, though - Katie was some waitress from a sit-com about 2 girls who want to bake cupcakes for a living (?? I don't watch much TV) and Kendra was a little clown.

Maybe next year if we do this again the deadline can be the day after Halloween, so last minute dresser-uppers have a chance to get their photos uploaded, but that wasn't the problem for me - I just plain got too impatient to wait to enter. Totally my fault. Oh, well - you all don't know what you're missing not seeing Kendra as a clown!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom