Advise Please

BarredR

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jan 30, 2014
Gold Bar WA
It's my first time using the bator and it's day 10. I've kept my temp at 99.5 and humidity at 45%. I candled my eggs tonight and the air sack is the size it should of been on day 7. I lowered my humidity down to 38% hoping to lose moisture and be on target by day 14. Is this the correct thing to do and should I drop my humidity lower?

It's my first time using the bator and it's day 10. I've kept my temp at 99.5 and humidity at 45%. I candled my eggs tonight and the air sack is the size it should of been on day 7. I lowered my humidity down to 38% hoping to lose moisture and be on target by day 14. Is this the correct thing to do and should I drop my humidity lower?

Although I have yet to attempt it, a lot of folks here do dry hatches, keeping the humidity between 25-35

get all water out of the bator and re-evaluate at 14 days.

Back
Top Bottom