Crowing
Sep 20, 2019
Croatia
👀

Attachments

• IMG_20221115_173913.jpg
    IMG_20221115_173913.jpg
    860 KB · Views: 4
He has the general shape of a dual purpose bird so if the bottoms of his feet are white then he's probably an Australorp, yellow then probably a Jersey Giant. Depending where he is in the world I could be WAY off with that.

The damage/stress bars on the tail seems likely to indicate him being older than a young cockerel. He's missing his sickles and some of his other feathers look pretty rough so potentially old enough to be molting -- at least 18 months.

I'm guessing that the colors were enhanced by careful manipulation of the lighting and possible processing of the photo. :D

I could, of course, be completely wrong because I'm still fairly new at "guess the breed".

He has very bizarre type with a sloping back and quite the small comb for common breeds that are black. Where was he purchased from? Since you are from Croatia, I would assume the possibility of a breed I am unfamiliar with. :)
I got him for birthday and my bff just buy roo, because she know i love chickens and she didnt ask anything ..she just searching huge one😂

Back
Top Bottom