• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Little Peep

Songster
7 Years
Hey everyone, I am back if some of you heard I was going to leave, some technical difficulties but I'm back now! and I wanted to start a RP based on my favorite game age of mythology so here it is PLEASE join!
wink.png

Storyline: One cold brisk night someone summons an Evil chant that was thought to be dead years ago, but we were wrong..... someone's chanting the evil God commonly known as Kronos and to stop the bewitched man, or whatever it is, strong, young powerful men and women are sent on a quest, Witches, Demi Gods, and the most unexpected one real FULL human, I know you volunteered for this quest but are you able to face the fears and dreads that are deep down that You have tried your hardest to forget, You have started and you must finish it or pay the penalty for going back the way you came, you will die. Choose, die trying, or die running.

Rules:
Be kind

1. if you have a problem please talk threw PM

2. Use paretheses when chatt'n about the RP

3. Only have as many Characters as you can control

4. Nothing above PG-13 PLEASE

5. Your Charie may get wounded badly or killed just nothing above PG level in the blood, just to keep it realistic

6.I know we have these weird charies but that does not mean we do not keep thing unrealistic with the blood!!!!
No inappropriate cussing

7.You can curse just not the members!

8.No God like figures in the quest they can be snobby, hotty, a hotty, or just plain dumb but none of them are Gods okay?

9.make sure you follow all the rules because if you brake them you have 3 chances and no more sorry

10. DUH! HAVE FUN!

Characters forum:

Name:
Creature/race:
Full name (Last and middle name needed):
Personality:
Description/picture:
User name:
Other:
Pal/pet:

GOD FORUM:
Name:
Powers:
Other:
Children:

JUST AN F.Y.I I AM ALOUD TO HAVE A GOD, IF YOU WANT ONE TO CONTROL YOU MUST HAVE A SPECIFIC PURPOSE AND YOU MUST ALSO ASK ME

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom