Aggresive Muscovy Drake ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of these animals are BAD. Unruley, sometimes outrageous, but not BAD.
wink.png

I hope you dont get discouraged with some of the comments on your thread.. It looks like it got side tracked... MOST people mean well, but there are others that are here to just cause trouble and to take the focus off of you and onto them...

On a different note... I LOVE your set up... Do you have other pics of your pens? What other birds do you raise? Have you come to a solution with your aggressive drake?

I had an aggressive call drake that I rehomed because I couldnt get him to get along with the rest of the flock and was realy aggressive to the younger birds... He left the chickens alone, but then again the chickens were lots bigger than him..He was a chubby bird, but being a call duck, there wasnt enough of him to make him dinner... LOL...

The Besserwisser is punching around like an angry teenager would. There goes the credibility. What does the Bible teach about anger?

Quote:
THANK YOU !
This was NOT what I intended.
idunno.gif

Yes I have chickens, geese, peacocks, ducks, pheasants. And they all get along. I have 16 coops inside and 7 outside. AND TOO MANY BIRDS
lau.gif

Just look past the junk this was during construction:

72330_full.jpg

Little grow out hutches for chicks.
smile.png

I also use them for broodies.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to annoy or insult anyone... I'm just calling things as I see them. I've told you all my experiences with unruly drakes, and offered a possible way to solve them. And I'm not angry, or trying to sound angry.

Although, we did get quite sidetracked when the Vampire-Duck thing started....
roll.png

Quote:
They would be perfect for quail too. I've been looking for some good pen ideas yours are fab I think I'm going to try something similar on a smaller scale
smile.png

Quote:
They would be perfect for quail too. I've been looking for some good pen ideas yours are fab I think I'm going to try something similar on a smaller scale
smile.png

lol.png
Thats what I built them for. I had Quail coming out the ears. Sold them all in the fall.

Are the rabbit drinkers you use? How do you find they get on with them. I've been using the fountain type ones made for aviaries but they empty them so fast
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom