Alabama Bantam Club hosts Show Oct. 15-16... You're invited!!

allaboutdemchicks

Chapel Farms
11 Years
Sep 13, 2008
Jemison, AL
wee.gif
*** FREE ADMISSION **** FREE ADMISSION *** FREE ADMISSION ***
wee.gif

Come look at birds, buy some birds or exhibit some birds (or all three!!)
thumbsup.gif

ALABAMA BANTAM CLUB will be hosting a
BANTAM AND LARGE FOWL
TRIPLE POINTS POULTRY SHOW
FRIDAY EVENING AND SATURDAY OCT. 15 & 16, 2010
(NOTE: limit of 30 cages available to Large Fowl)

The Alabama Bantam Club invites you to our Annual Triple Points Show. For each adult show we have meets from numerous breed clubs.

All birds must be cooped by 6:30 PM on Friday evening and by 8:45 AM on Saturday morning. Entry fee is $2.50 per bird, per show.

ENTRY DEADLINE
Oct. 13, 2010 – 9:00 PM

Show Hours
The show barn will open at 2PM on Friday afternoon and close after the Fun Show. On Saturday morning, the barn will open at 6 AM.

FRIDAY NIGHT, OCT 15, Judging to begin at 6:30PM.
SATURDAY, OCT. 16, Judging to begin at 9:00 AM

Swap area
We will have a swap area for poultry and poultry related articles.
Sale cages will be available for $2.50 per hole. Please reserve on your entry. Set up your own – $5.00. Bring your own tables if needed. (Get there early for best selection if you are planning to purchase birds !!!)

DAYS INN
I 65 AT EXIT 205
Clanton AL
205-755-2420
Special rate - $49.95 + tax
You must tell them you are with the Alabama Bantam Club Poultry Show.

Directions to show
From I-65 North – Right at Exit 212 on to Lay Dam Road West. (HWY 145) Pass Chilton Medical Complex, (hospital) TURN left on Airport Rd. Pass National Guard Army, Fairgrounds on left.

From I-65 South – exit at exit # 208 left on Lake Mitchell Road west. Right on Thrash Road to Airport road. Left, pass airport. Fairgrounds on right.

JUNIOR SHOWS
We will have Junior shows on Friday evening and double judged junior shows on Saturday. The shows will be judged by all three teams of judges. Entry fee is $2.50 per bird per show. This show is for the young folks. JUNIORS ARE 18 AND UNDER, AND MUST COOP AND GROOM THEIR OWN BIRDS.
NO EXCEPTIONS
Violators will be disqualified.

Entry fee $2.50 per bird per show
For more info> Show secretary is Claudia Gore (205) 646-0604
Email: [email protected]
or PM ME!!!! (I am allaboutdemchicks, the o.p.)

Another contact: Ann Ray (256) 282-0485

Last edited:
I will be there. I'll be bringing bearded silkies to sell. Not quite sure which ones yet. I need to pick them all over again and update this post with what I have..

Update~ Birds for sale: White, Black/Split lavender, Blue, and whatever else I decide to sell by Friday.. LOL I've only changed my mind 3 times so far.

Last edited:
I'll be there with a couple of pullets to sell. I'm still not sure which birds I'm going to show. I may have to gather up the loose feathers and see if I can find out which bird is naked.

I will be there, nothing to sell but looking for a few more silkies.. I had such a great time last month looking at all the birds..

Candace

I will be there with 2 d'Uccles and 2 Silkies to show. I will have a Lavender Silkie juvenile cockerel for sale and possibley a few buff Silkies. Looking forward to seeing the Silkie Sisters again. Lets get into Champion Row again.

I will be there as well,My daughter wants a buff silkie hen hers aws killed and she would like another to go with her rooster.My name is Lynn Payton if you have any to sell we would like to see you. Thanks

Okay everyone....the entrys are begining to come in! Look for the usual Dutch, OE, and Moderns to be there in abundance. Lots of the same faces but also some new ones to be there also!!

Expect to see some nice birds for sale!!!!! Bantam Cochins, Sebrights, Silkies, Dutch....

The concession stand will be open this time also.....yeah! The group that sells at the County Fair will be working this for us, perhaps they will fire up the grill as they do each night at the Fair. The smells are to die for!!

Ann will have our new Club Directory. That will be so handy with so many new members joining. Thanks Ann!!

Boaz Show is the buzz with everyone right now. I'm not going....I've got to meet a man about some Tenn. Silkies. (and I can't wait)

I hope everyone does great at Boaz! Nice guys up there. That Show will be sure to be on my list for next year.

Give 'em heck yall!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom