ALABAMA!!

I know this is a long shot but... if there's anyone in the north AL area looking to rehome a white cockerel/rooster, please let me know! We got a group of chicks in April and my daughter's favorite (Snowflake the rooster) escaped one night and most likely got eaten as he never came back. We would love to have a new Snowflake! He is the white one on the right with the gray/black flecks. He was supposed to be an EE but looked more like a Leghorn or California white.

Attachments

• IMG_20230606_190814964.jpg
    IMG_20230606_190814964.jpg
    517.4 KB · Views: 6
That is so sad. I'm near the FL line or I would give you a Delaware rooster that is near white. Delawares have some black markings on their necks and tail feathers. They will be a year old Sept 13th.

That is so sad. I'm near the FL line or I would give you a Delaware rooster that is near white. Delawares have some black markings on their necks and tail feathers. They will be a year old Sept 13th.
You are so sweet! If my car would make it down there I'd come get one. The one in your profile picture is beautiful.

Anybody else in our Great State also have Liege and Bruges games?
No but wish I did. I'm down sizing my layers and planning for smaller pens with Aseels, Liege, and Bruges. If possible I'd like to show if I can meet the SOP with any of them. BTW I'm way down south near the FL line.

Nice, I've been upsizing my layers LOL have a bunch of bantam mutts that do my incubating and we eat their eggs a lot but such a small size isn't very sustainable when you have relatives wanting eggs also. That and the American games that my pawpaw raised. Trying to get more into games but I need to get rid of a lot of these banties. My lieges and Bruges I hatched out along with some silver laced wyandotte eggs from my other pawpaw, and have some Asils incubating.

Dark Cornish have some Aseel genes in them and are rather impressive. They should be laying eggs for hatching in a couple of months. I'm anxious to add to that flock. I've only got 8 pullets and 2 Roos so that is 2 pens that the offspring will be bread to each other.

I have a million Cubalaya mixed cockerels running around outside right now if anyone wants one. I'm a Floridian just south of the border and I'm actually far closer to most of you than most of the people in the Florida thread

The cockerels are all either Cubalaya X American Game or Cubalaya X RIR. The sire was a blue wheaten and right now all of his sons are getting ornate lavender wings and tails. I'm sure they'll be very handsome roosters one day
35.jpg

32.jpg

Back
Top Bottom