All girls?!?!?!

Wifezilla

Positively Ducky
11 Years
Oct 2, 2008
Colorado
Do I need to buy a powerball ticket???

All pure Welsh Harlequins. 6 of the little fuzzballs. This one has the darkest bill in the batch.
1004707y.jpg

This is how mom's bill looked when she hatched.

1004705ip.jpg

"Does this come in any other flavors?"

1004706u.jpg

1004708t.jpg

1004718h.jpg

1004719g.jpg

1004720.jpg

Anyone see any boys?

There was one egg I found when cleaning the nest. The duckling died in the shell but the bill was peaking out. It was slate gray so obviously a boy. Other than that these all look like girls to me!

Go to the corner market right now and buy you a dozen lottery tickets and a power-ball ticket!!! you are so lucky!! And by the way those are some super cute girls

Great hatch!! All so very cute as well. Last year I had 6 Harlequin Runners hatch- I vent sexed and thought I must have been doing it wrong since I found all 6 were girls- but thats exactly how it turned out too. ( Mine cant be beak sexed ) Mom is gorgeous too!! Well done to you both.

Those are the most awful things I have seen. I think you should send them to me so that you don't have to be bothered with them. Momma too. Seriously, they are so stinking cute.
love.gif

DO all WH go broody? Cuz mine just started to lay like 2 weeks ago and they are just laying them on the ground one is laying hers in the nesting boxx thing i made for her but the other one is just leaving them on the ground. Would the one laying in the best want to go broody?

DO all WH go broody?

So far only about half of mine seem the least bit interested. I do think your girl laying in the nest would be a more likely candidate.​

Quote:
So far only about half of mine seem the least bit interested. I do think your girl laying in the nest would be a more likely candidate.

YES

Back
Top Bottom