All horse owners! Read this! I have all the answers to saddle fit!

This thread was so cool! I ride in an english dressage saddle, but have never heard of a ghost saddle! Searched it up - they look so funky:love! They must be interesting to ride in!:D
I love mine! It honestly feels like I am riding bareback, because it moves so much more and freely with the horse, except, I am in a saddle! Its rides with the horse, and feels to much more free, and moves more! I so connected to the horse when riding this! I LOVE mine no one will regret buying one of these!

I love mine! It honestly feels like I am riding bareback, because it moves so much more and freely with the horse, except, I am in a saddle! Its rides with the horse, and feels to much more free, and moves more! I so connected to the horse when riding this! I LOVE mine no one will regret buying one of these!
Cool! Maybe one day I will have to get one!
t2717.gif

I like the Buttera. I might get that for my Friesian when he's older. It looks really comfortable!

http://www.ghostsaddle.com/products.html
Your horse will appreciate it! I have the Quevis, and it is so comfortable! My horse used to cow kick and pin her ears on every other saddle I cinched up, she doesn't do that anymore with the Ghost!

Back
Top Bottom