All in one powder dosages?

Jadebloom

Hatching
Jun 10, 2021
Hi yall! This is my second year being a chicken momma, so still pretty new to things. I had a sick chicken a few months ago and bought everything under the sun to try to save her, and one of the things that was recommended by someone local was all in one powder for pigeons. She swears by it... I never had a chance to use it as my chicken passed before it arrived.... however, I occurred to me that I will at some point maybe need to use this, and I was hoping someone could help me with figuring out how much to give, it's I tried to cross reference dosages to try to figure out pigeon to chunky chicken, but my brain isnt cooperating, and I dont want to misdose anyone in the future.

Dosage for pigeons: 2 tsps. per gal for 5 days. Makes 28-30 gallons.
660 all in one Powder – 200grams

Thanks in advance for any help or direction you can give me!

Attachments

• 660-1.jpg
    660-1.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 94
:welcome Dosage for chickens would very likely the same. As they drink more than pigeons they will consume more of the antibiotics thus proportionate to their weight. I've used this on pigeons and had mixed feelings about its efficacy.

As an FYI I just bought tylan 50 without a prescription from valley vet (end of May 21).Last year when I tried I could not. It's nice to know I have some on hand that's not expired. Last year I also ended up with pigeon med , it was all I could get. I don't know if it will help but I also got penicillin in a bottle from tractor supply in Fl. Just in case. Chickens always go south so fast. It's good to be prepared.

Back
Top Bottom