All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

These gals were the little Cochins that my Silkie raised... now rehomed..
6868541A-98E7-42C6-99E0-21EAF29B569A.jpeg
9F6DA382-6907-4C3B-8106-7959BEE26B36.jpeg
10CB2718-E54D-46A1-A4A3-D823774AEEB0.jpeg
61662D9D-25C9-45A0-BCA9-78A50FDC1EE9.jpeg

I love it. Very cleverly done! Still think it needs a chicken silhouette - particularly if you go with the white and minty-green.
Mrs BY Bob rejected the Phyllis silhouette idea. In fact, she rejected any chicken on it! :confused:

The next decorative idea is flower boxes. One on each side. I'll post my sketches in a bit.

Now this is the story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I’d like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I’ll tell you how I became the Princess of
a flock of fluffy derrières....

I got my first chicks in March of 2018.... 8 little pullets.. Ruby-RIR... Rosemary-Australorp... Maryn-Australorp.. Kelly-EE... Sunny-BO... Claire-Barnevelder... Kathryn-GLW (have since rehomed her) and Nilky-Silkie (also rehomed)

In March of 2019 I got three new babies... Lilly-LB (she just passed away last week) Mak-CM... and Goosie-SS
In April I got three Cochin bantams.. Cutie, Lil Red, and Petunia that I gave Nilky to raise but they have also been rehomed..
In May of 2019 I got three more babies.... Magnolia (Maggie), Daffodil (Daffy), and Poppy... all EEs

In May of 2020 I got TRUMP-NN (rehomed him yesterday)... Claudine and Clementine-EEs

In August I got The Brady Bunch... Marcia, Jan, and Cindy- OEs

In March of this year.. 2021... I got Daisy-WL... Minnie-BL... Betty and Wilma-EEs

I guess I didn’t really tell how I became a Princess of my chickens but that was just me being funny!
Starting this new thread because my old one was all about TRUMP... well, mostly.. and since he is no longer here I thought I should start a new one.
All are welcome to share in the fun! Plenty of pics to come....
A-HA! I found your thread! :love :thumbsup:goodpost:

Back
Top Bottom