All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

Good luck!
Thank you!
I always said I’d never have another Wyandotte... I had a real bully in the past... Kathry.. I rehomed her...
C6132C0B-E932-4B6E-AA8D-D519C17CC3E2.jpeg

@BY Bob I have decided to keep one of the Wyandottes 😬... Since I have Cake, and Candy I figured I needed Cookie 😄
I hope I don’t regret it 😳
They are feisty girls but Sansa is so sweet to me. I think Phyllis would rather she wasn't here. I just love her little honk and while she really didn't like me a a pullet, we are pretty close now.

You could do worse.

They are feisty girls but Sansa is so sweet to me. I think Phyllis would rather she wasn't here. I just love her little honk and while she really didn't like me a a pullet, we are pretty close now.

You could do worse.
I might rethink keeping one... I saw one of them just a bit ago attack the crap out of another Wyandotte! I mean, I never saw chicks act this way at this age! I swear it was like she was a grown chicken!! She was roosting and one came to sit next to her😡 how dare she! Ugh!
I have one that I picked and she seems sweet enough... with a name like Cookie she has to be right?!

I might rethink keeping one... I saw one of them just a bit ago attack the crap out of another Wyandotte! I mean, I never saw chicks act this way at this age! I swear it was like she was a grown chicken!! She was roosting and one came to sit next to her😡 how dare she! Ugh!
I have one that I picked and she seems sweet enough... with a name like Cookie she has to be right?!
I didn’t know Wyandotte’s were prone to meanness. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom