All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

I love it! Happy 4th weekend!
Thanks! And you too!
We were going to go to our camp this weekend but it’s supposed to rain the whole time... so I may not go but hubs and boys will go anyway.. they’ll fish in the rain.. they don’t care! But we are going to our towns giant fireworks show tomorrow night! Can’t wait for that!! Hopefully we don’t get rained out 🤦‍♀️
Hope everyone has a blessed weekend!!

Ya know, that’s exactly what I was thinking! And I don’t mean just for Wyandottes either... I was wondering this.... about the gold lacing.. cuz Poppy is a gold laced EE and she’s a total witch!!! 🤔 It may be weird to think that color could have something to do with it but it sure makes me wonder! View attachment 2740257
Oh goodness, I just got a GLW in my new batch of chicks. She does seem to be quite bossy at just 6 weeks. And in my original flock, the bossy one had gold lacing now that I think of it. I also, unfortunately, am pretty sure I have 2 roosters in my new batch. I ordered all pullets so I am bracing myself for that heartache.

Oh goodness, I just got a GLW in my new batch of chicks. She does seem to be quite bossy at just 6 weeks. And in my original flock, the bossy one had gold lacing now that I think of it. I also, unfortunately, am pretty sure I have 2 roosters in my new batch. I ordered all pullets so I am bracing myself for that heartache.
Oh, well here’s hoping you don’t have any boys🙏🏻
I’m telling you, there is something to the gold lacing... I hope I don’t regret keeping one of the GLW that I’m fostering 🙄
And I’m this close to rehoming my GLEE .... uuggh!!

Everyone just chillin this morning 💕
963772C5-F0DA-4D8F-AA3F-F076D764FCB0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom