All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

George sleeps all cockeyed.... I do call him cocky George.. but not because of the way he sleeps.. he thinks he’s somethin else😄View attachment 2743884
We have two kittens who are absolutely crazy!
They are both rescue kittens, so very likely mixes, but Milo, (Named after the orange kitten from Milo and Otis) and Nala.
Nala is a torbie, a tabby with some tan and white, and is an Indian reservation kitten, her mother was feral, so she is rather skitzy. And she has an obsession with birds, a bad one. She constantly tries to jump the Cockatiel cages.

Milo, on the other hand, is a sassy, ginger tabby-like kitten with a bobtail. He can be a love, but he doesn't like being held for long. He has a tendency to bite, growl, and scratch. But we hope that they will chill after their first year.

Thanks! He is a RagaMuffin 😊
A blue lynx point RagaMuffin to be exact... and one of his “siblings” Pippin.. the flame lynx point Ragdoll.... btw, you can’t tell by the pic but the box is tiny! 😆
2A5EE12B-DE35-4355-9EE6-0D82CDD5FA8A.jpeg

@Grammy60 what a wonderful interview! I was so saddened to hear about your parents 😢... and having to live in foster care.. you have had a very interesting life!
Your granddaughters are absolutely adorable!! 💕 as well as Prancer!
Loved all the pics... so nice to know you better 💕❤️
Never had any dull moments, that's for sure. My teenage years were a challenge for me, but I guess it all worked out in the end.
Thanks for reading it and your kind words 💖

Back
Top Bottom