All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

Hey everyone!! We had a nice 4th... at our camp.. hope everyone had a great day!
B0A72705-80A0-4252-9A59-9377273E2743.jpeg
FD59BBE0-B689-4704-8EFA-9226FE52073B.jpeg
6455E54C-6F2C-4DFB-9045-056BDE610A2C.jpeg

@BY Bob you might.. or might not appreciate this... I tried integrating the 3Cs todayšŸ˜³... it did not go well!! They were attacked from every angle! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
To my disappointment... my darling new group... Minnie, Daisy, Betty, and Wilma... were the WORST!!!!! This was in fact the worst integration Iā€™ve ever experienced!! I mean, they were sought out! Not just a random peck if one got too close... NO, all out assault! šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
I was chasing chickens... defending and offending!! It was pretty bad.. I usually integrate at seven weeks... and things usually go quite well as they are still small enough as to not pose a threat but big enough to get away... well, this time I feel they are actually too small to fend off these attacks.. I may have to wait a few more weeks! Uuuggghhh!! Chickens!! Why do they have to be so vicious at times!!

@BY Bob you might.. or might not appreciate this... I tried integrating the 3Cs todayšŸ˜³... it did not go well!! They were attacked from every angle! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
To my disappointment... my darling new group... Minnie, Daisy, Betty, and Wilma... were the WORST!!!!! This was in fact the worst integration Iā€™ve ever experienced!! I mean, they were sought out! Not just a random peck if one got too close... NO, all out assault! šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
I was chasing chickens... defending and offending!! It was pretty bad.. I usually integrate at seven weeks... and things usually go quite well as they are still small enough as to not pose a threat but big enough to get away... well, this time I feel they are actually too small to fend off these attacks.. I may have to wait a few more weeks! Uuuggghhh!! Chickens!! Why do they have to be so vicious at times!!
I'm sorry this happened. How old are they?

Back
Top Bottom