All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

Hmmmmm, I’m not sure... if you think they may be bullied in the morning before you open them up then I’d maybe wait till they are a little bigger... that’s what I’m doing with mine.. I let them out of their section during the day but close them up at night so as not to be bullied in the morning before I let them into the yard... but I guess it also depends on the extent of the bullying... if it weren’t for my 3 month olds I’d let mine out for good.
We have an auto door so it opens up before the big ones get off roost. I’m worried about being in the run together though. I think I’m going to keep the door open tonight that separates the run and see how they interact in the run together.

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning WhoDat and everyone 😊 have a lovely day !
Good Morning everyone,
Have a wonderful day
joy8.jpg

Thank you! Yea... I’m hoping he never does it again 🤷🏼‍♀️
On the topic of Siamese cats, my aunt's (the lazy one) seized last night, so she was sobbing and the cat was screaming, (a terrible combination of noise).

She thought he was dying, and that put the whole household in panic mode, but after a few minutes, he stopped. And he recovered just fine.😌

He is well around 12, so he is definitely up there in age.

On the topic of Siamese cats, my aunt's (the lazy one) seized last night, so she was sobbing and the cat was screaming, (a terrible combination of noise).

She thought he was dying, and that put the whole household in panic mode, but after a few minutes, he stopped. And he recovered just fine.😌

He is well around 12, so he is definitely up there in age.
She put him back outside this morning, even though we told her it would be best to keep him indoors, just to keep an eye on him.
So I hope he does okay, ad I will try and keep my eye out for him.

Back
Top Bottom