All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

On the topic of Siamese cats, my aunt's (the lazy one) seized last night, so she was sobbing and the cat was screaming, (a terrible combination of noise).

She thought he was dying, and that put the whole household in panic mode, but after a few minutes, he stopped. And he recovered just fine.😌

He is well around 12, so he is definitely up there in age.
I’m glad he’s all better... and you’re aunt too😉

We eat em all the time... the chickens like theirs cooked 😁.... I give em the shells... I’ll show their yolks after they eat them... View attachment 2591820View attachment 2591819View attachment 2591822
Now as far as them eating them out of the yard... I’m not sure they would be able to dig em out... maybe they could.. but they are pretty deep. My grandson was here trying to fish them out with a piece of meat.. he dug down and had scooped out a bunch of babies!
How much do your chickens like corn? My hen loves corn but we don’t give her any cause it’ll change the flavor of her eggs. She does sneak some from the goats food though.

How much do your chickens like corn? My hen loves corn but we don’t give her any cause it’ll change the flavor of her eggs. She does sneak some from the goats food though.
Interesting.... 🤔
We give our hens whole corn on the cobs and we never notice any difference in their eggs. We buy corn from the market just for them!🌽

Interesting.... 🤔
We give our hens whole corn on the cobs and we never notice any difference in their eggs. We buy corn from the market just for them!🌽
Hm, I found it on a website so I’m not sure if it’s actually true or not, it said corn and onion change the eggs flavor but I feel really bad about it cause she absolutely loves corn.

Hm, I found it on a website so I’m not sure if it’s actually true or not, it said corn and onion change the eggs flavor but I feel really bad about it cause she absolutely loves corn.
I could probably believe about the onion, but chickens shouldn't have much of it anyway, too much can result in hemolytic anemia or Heinz anemia.

Back
Top Bottom