All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

What an amazing variety! It is so cute!

One of our two brown eggers, (the Welsummer Mary or the Wyandotte Midori) must be laying because I found a teeny tiny egg in the hen-yard.
Thank you... I do so love them!
I have found on two occasions a small pinkish egg out in the yard and am wondering if it’s from Wilma... but not sure about that... it’s really hard to tell who lays what now cuz I have so many... I think I need to spend a good bit of time out there to see who’s all laying.
I used to be able to identify which egg belonged to whom...

We raised him from a gosling, and he was friendly for a while, but then he started becoming possessive of his shelters, and he started coming after us and has been like that for a long time now.
My neighbor has a pair of geese. They are so pretty but the male is nasty!

That's because they were all different colors. :barnie
This is true🤦‍♀️.... and now I’m starting to rethink the whole “only getting EEs from now on”.... not only will I be stuck with a bunch of BLUE eggs 😜.... that can get kinda boring 😳 😆..... I am not digging their ugly faces 🤭... from all the beard plucking!!

He used to love cuddling up under us and following us around the yard as a gosling, good times.
Sadly as it is, he is doing what he is wired to do, they are the "guard dog' if you will, and there are a bunch of geese in our local park, several people have been brutally attacked.
They can do great harm. But, you love him, arm yourself🥰 take a leaf rake with you and be on guard, ☺️☺️☺️

Thank you... I do so love them!
I have found on two occasions a small pinkish egg out in the yard and am wondering if it’s from Wilma... but not sure about that... it’s really hard to tell who lays what now cuz I have so many... I think I need to spend a good bit of time out there to see who’s all laying.
I used to be able to identify which egg belonged to whom...
I LOVE YOUR Eggs!!!!! you should make a framed print for you new guest room or the kitchen

Back
Top Bottom