All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

@WhoDatChick This thread, is the place I know you will visit. Wanted to post on your profile, but not able...
Wanted to forward my :hugs and Prayers to you and family in the wake of the bad weather storm heading in your direction.
Stay safe. 💞
Good morning folks :frow

WhoDat, stay safe and please checkin when you can. We worry about you and your family. :hugs
Good morning everyone 😊
Good morning!! Thank you all so much!
I am hoping we will be okay.. we have lots of very large trees around my house so I am a bit nervous about that! We will wait and see how tomorrow is looking and if it’s looking scary then we will go to my sisters in Mandeville.. she has a whole house generator and no trees 😄
This is where we are... you see the lake up above New Orleans... and the little lake to the west of it? We are right above that lake... so it’ll be pretty close and we are on the bad side of the storm but we may be okay... thought this would be the easiest way to get a good idea...
82796A91-3786-4BDB-ABF4-CF05A6CC4C7E.png

Attachments

• 4E8F5459-8CE3-4604-A85A-CE761A4BF60A.png
    4E8F5459-8CE3-4604-A85A-CE761A4BF60A.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
I am hoping we will be okay.. we have lots of very large trees around my house so I am a bit nervous about that! We will wait and see how tomorrow is looking and if it’s looking scary then we will go to my sisters in Mandeville.. she has a whole house generator and no trees 😄
This is where we are... you see the lake up above New Orleans... and the little lake to the west of it? We are right above that lake... so it’ll be pretty close and we are on the bad side of the storm but we may be okay... thought this would be the easiest way to get a good idea... View attachment 2814414
:frow Good afternoon WhoDat. have a great day. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best. You're in our prayers.

This is where we are... you see the lake up above New Orleans... and the little lake to the west of it? We are right above that lake... so it’ll be pretty close and we are on the bad side of the storm but we may be okay... thought this would be the easiest way to get a good idea... View attachment 2814414
Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom