All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

Hi there! How is everyone? I am well.. just have been super busy! I haven’t even had any time to spend with the gals..
I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and hope you all have a blessed New Year!! 💕❤️
WHODAT! :hugs I missed you, we all missed you.
I’m so glad your okay.
All the same to yours. 💕

How is everything Whodat? How are the hens?
Hey girl! I think I know why I haven't been here in a while.. I don't know if it's BYC but I thought it was my tablet acting up just now as I was trying to reply but it is acting up on my phone as well.. so I might disappear again!

Things are good.. and my poor neglected gals are all still hanging in there! How are you?

I really do not like BYC on my phone! It's so much easier on my tablet!

Hey girl! I think I know why I haven't been here in a while.. I don't know if it's BYC but I thought it was my tablet acting up just now as I was trying to reply but it is acting up on my phone as well.. so I might disappear again!

Things are good.. and my poor neglected gals are all still hanging in there! How are you?

I really do not like BYC on my phone! It's so much easier on my tablet!
Aw man, I hope whatever it is clears up. ❤️

Feed ‘em, that should help. 😂 Things are okay, hoping they stay that way. The company left yesterday, hard on their little girl though. (My second youngest cousin who bonded very close to me within their week of visiting.) The night before they left she was very upset.

Have you tried a reboot? Maybe it has to do with using the app, or the internet. :confused:

Aw man, I hope whatever it is clears up. ❤️

Feed ‘em, that should help. 😂 Things are okay, hoping they stay that way. The company left yesterday, hard on their little girl though. (My second youngest cousin who bonded very close to me within their week of visiting.) The night before they left she was very upset.

Have you tried a reboot? Maybe it has to do with using the app, or the internet. :confused:
Haha, true.. all it'll take to get me back in good standing.. some treats!!
Sorry about your little cousin.. that can be hard!

Back
Top Bottom