All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

Did I tell yall that out of my new 8 babies from this year… 3 of them are roosters!? 😫 Now what am I supposed to do with that!! I will try and get some pics later… I think they will be gorgeous though! And I will wait and see how they do to choose which one I MIGHT keep. But three roosters are wayyyy too many!😬

Did I tell yall that out of my new 8 babies from this year… 3 of them are roosters!? 😫 Now what am I supposed to do with that!! I will try and get some pics later… I think they will be gorgeous though! And I will wait and see how they do to choose which one I MIGHT keep. But three roosters are wayyyy too many!😬
Yup that's too many.

Y’all!! I found a rat nest INSIDE my coop!!😱 I saw what looked like tunnels under some cinder blocks so I moved them and started stirring up the dirt to see if I could find tunnels leading out under the coop… all of a sudden I see a pinkie😱😱😱 and before I could get to it one of my gals got it and ran off!! Then another found one and ran and as she did it was squealing 😭 I got outta there fast and just let the gals handle that problem! They ate ‘‘em all 😬 But at least I didn’t have to kill them! Anyway, now I have to figure out how a rat got into my coop!!

Y’all!! I found a rat nest INSIDE my coop!!😱 I saw what looked like tunnels under some cinder blocks so I moved them and started stirring up the dirt to see if I could find tunnels leading out under the coop… all of a sudden I see a pinkie😱😱😱 and before I could get to it one of my gals got it and ran off!! Then another found one and ran and as she did it was squealing 😭 I got outta there fast and just let the gals handle that problem! They ate ‘‘em all 😬 But at least I didn’t have to kill them! Anyway, now I have to figure out how a rat got into my coop!!
Good food for them. Turn those ugly rodents into eggs.

Yall, I had some pine trees cut down and was cleaning up today and found this😱🤯 my tree guys are artists and don’t know it😄👏🏻
IMG_4144.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4144.jpeg
    IMG_4144.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0

Back
Top Bottom