All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

Here is little Anthony and big Anthony 😆
IMG_3639.jpeg
IMG_4252.jpeg

I just wanted to let yall know that a dog got in my chicken yard and killed 12 of my chickens.. 5 are injured and 7 seem okay besides shock. I am devastated and heartbroken.. I can’t even handle this😞 Cindy looks like she is about to die and Cake will have to be culled😭😭😭
The image of them laying everywhere will haunt me.
I feel like I failed them. This is horrific.. I can’t breathe

I just wanted to let yall know that a dog got in my chicken yard and killed 12 of my chickens.. 5 are injured and 7 seem okay besides shock. I am devastated and heartbroken.. I can’t even handle this😞 Cindy looks like she is about to die and Cake will have to be culled😭😭😭
The image of them laying everywhere will haunt me.
I feel like I failed them. This is horrific.. I can’t breathe
Oh WhoDat - I am so, so, sorry.
That is just horrible. Just horrible.
:hugs :hugs:hugs

Three of my oldest girls, Kelly, Maryn, and Rosemary are injured and I have them inside in dog crates. Tony and all but one of his sisters made it (new batch from this year) three of them are small and can fly very well and they had flown out as well as Tony! His sister Abby who is also a silver laced was the only chicken on the ground that did not have any injury. And my two leghorns Daisy and Minnie are unhurt as well… Daisy hid up on a roost and Minnie happened to be in one of the more hidden next boxes!
I still cannot believe that my three old gals are still here! My other oldest gal, my sweet Claire did not make it though 😢 and Claudine was the first one I saw dead😞

Three of my oldest girls, Kelly, Maryn, and Rosemary are injured and I have them inside in dog crates. Tony and all but one of his sisters made it (new batch from this year) three of them are small and can fly very well and they had flown out as well as Tony! His sister Abby who is also a silver laced was the only chicken on the ground that did not have any injury. And my two leghorns Daisy and Minnie are unhurt as well… Daisy hid up on a roost and Minnie happened to be in one of the more hidden next boxes!
I still cannot believe that my three old gals are still here! My other oldest gal, my sweet Claire did not make it though 😢 and Claudine was the first one I saw dead😞
Oh no. Not Claudine.
The whole thing is just devastating.
:hit

Back
Top Bottom