All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

Well, keep watch as I know you will. Only intervene if it gets too rough. Things will settle soon enough. They will work out out.
Apparently all is well🥰🥰🥰
She is enjoying the sun and dirt❤️ she was definitely due for a bath😄
IMG_4560.jpeg

It’s great to see them relaxed and normal. Keeping the other two together until they’re both ready and can go out together? No one will be lonely then.
Yes, that is the plan!
I‘m so upset about finding that other wound so late🤦🏼‍♀️ cuz if I would’ve been tending it with the other wounds she would probably be ready to go out this week. And that wound is very deep… a hole from the dogs tooth😡 and it keeps oozing! It doesn’t stink, just oozy and yucky😕

Yes, that is the plan!
I‘m so upset about finding that other wound so late🤦🏼‍♀️ cuz if I would’ve been tending it with the other wounds she would probably be ready to go out this week. And that wound is very deep… a hole from the dogs tooth😡 and it keeps oozing! It doesn’t stink, just oozy and yucky😕
You are doing your BEST,,,,, ❤️
:hugs:hugs:hugs

Wound will heal and all will be well.

Yes, that is the plan!
I think you've done a wonderful job with your injured hens.

How are you feeling about all this now?

You are doing your BEST,,,,, ❤️
:hugs:hugs:hugs

Wound will heal and all will be well.
:goodpost: @WhoDatChick I think by treating the wounds you could see you lowered the total wound load on her too, which helped her with this one. So you did help it collaterally. Can you rinse out the wound and get some ointment or spray in there each day? If it’s draining I think the approach is to let it drain, not close over, but that’s what I know from cats, I had a cat with a deep bite wound once.

:goodpost: @WhoDatChick I think by treating the wounds you could see you lowered the total wound load on her too, which helped her with this one. So you did help it collaterally. Can you rinse out the wound and get some ointment or spray in there each day? If it’s draining I think the approach is to let it drain, not close over, but that’s what I know from cats, I had a cat with a deep bite wound once.
Thank you!
I am really loading the ointment into it twice a day. It seems better today🙏🏻 less oozing. Hopefully it won’t be long until they get to go back out! My concern with her now is that I don’t think she is eating enough 😬

Back
Top Bottom