All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

Olive and Pim (Pimento) the Olive Eggers❤️
IMG_0315.jpeg

I know, corny and not very creative right😂 but I was going to be very elaborate and name them these Viking names but they were hard to remember 😄 so instead I went the opposite and decided to do very simple! But I love the names😄❤️👏🏻🙌🏻
They are all wonderful names. Well done!

A new black chick just for you @RoyalChick 😘 and she is SO flippin adorable!
I think you have a responsibility (to me) to provide lots and lots of black chicken pictures.
They are all adorable and I want to see them all, but you of all people know I need a lot of black chicken ogling!
I do now have my own black chickens. But one can never admire too many black chickens in a day.
Here are my two - Tassels and Calypso. Tassels is the more assertive and in your business.
IMG_4350.jpeg
IMG_4702.jpeg
IMG_4337.jpeg
IMG_3858.jpeg

I know, corny and not very creative right😂 but I was going to be very elaborate and name them these Viking names but they were hard to remember 😄 so instead I went the opposite and decided to do very simple! But I love the names😄❤️👏🏻🙌🏻
They're gorgeous little chicks and I love the names!

I think you have a responsibility (to me) to provide lots and lots of black chicken pictures.
They are all adorable and I want to see them all, but you of all people know I need a lot of black chicken ogling!
I do now have my own black chickens. But one can never admire too many black chickens in a day.
Here are my two - Tassels and Calypso. Tassels is the more assertive and in your business.
View attachment 3767906View attachment 3767907View attachment 3767908View attachment 3767910
Oh my gosh! They are beautiful! Are they Easter Eggers? And that last pic looks kinda like Claudine ❤️

Back
Top Bottom