All this insanity and a broody too!

Quote:
You know in that kind of close proximity, you could make ALL her hens Broody, maybe even the roos.

Imp- We could start out with a rescue- let that poor little unhousebroken rat dog loose, in the house of course.

She really shouldn't keep it prisoner on the sunporch.

Well for heaven's sakes, do NOT make the DSDs go broody!
roll.png

Quote:
Oh well! We'll just park them in the garage.
Then it's party time. We'll have chocolate pudding finger painting on the walls, of course. And a Kool-aid water balloon throwing contest in the house. And, we have to have a shred the bed contest. I'm sure Gritty has enough scissors.

Imp

Quote:
I got news for you Impy. I'm positive I'm going to come home to a messy dirty house, even without you guys here.
sad.png

Can't finish loading the truck, it's pouring the rain.
hmm.png

Imp, Ranchy, Happy Chooks, Redhen-- when are we all gathering? I've invitd EM, M'farmboy, and bird-mr-sir-kingbirdaholic too. BYOB- a whole new meaning.
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
I'm on my way already. Was thinkin' that broodys might not be enough. Then realized that what the hay there are cows conveniently placed next door. We can bring them in too.

Imp- I figure Gritty's lil house will easily sleep 40-50.

Quote:
I'm on my way already. Was thinkin' that broodys might not be enough. Then realized that what the hay there are cows conveniently placed next door. We can bring them in too.

Imp- I figure Gritty's lil house will easily sleep 40-50.

EXCELLENT idea, shall we inject them all with the testosterone I don't need? (
tongue2.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom