Ameraucana color crosses

cowgirlangel

Chirping
Feb 11, 2016
I have scrambled my brains trying to figure this out. 🙄 I have (what are supposed to be) Blue Wheaten Ameraucana pullets and the opportunity to get both a black and a splash Ameraucana roosters. I'm trying to figure out long term what my possible colors would be for Chicks and whether I need to look for different pullets. I've tried the color generator but didn't see blue wheaten and don't know enough about color genetics to figure out what I would need to put in place for it to be accurate. Thank you in advance for any help you can give me

I have scrambled my brains trying to figure this out. 🙄 I have (what are supposed to be) Blue Wheaten Ameraucana pullets and the opportunity to get both a black and a splash Ameraucana roosters. I'm trying to figure out long term what my possible colors would be for Chicks and whether I need to look for different pullets. I've tried the color generator but didn't see blue wheaten and don't know enough about color genetics to figure out what I would need to put in place for it to be accurate. Thank you in advance for any help you can give me
Colour generator? Where is it :)?

Back
Top Bottom