Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds

Its not just pictures. People use the ABC name to sell too. I thought this was funny. I asked this seller who his birds came from.

Me:
Sent Date: Feb-22-13 07:05:42 PST

Dear tbfromsc,

Hi, can you tell me what breeder lines your birds originate from?
Thanks.

Him:
as a member of the ABC, my lines came from John Smith/ Jean Ribbeck, both members of the ABC

- tbfromsc

Me:
Sent Date: Feb-22-13 11:02:42 PST

Dear tbfromsc,

Wouldn't that be Paul Smith?

Him:
i was told john, but it could be , my birds are from ABC members only.

Lol... I have spent a couple years following every post on this thread...I have not been able to keep up for a number of months now. But I see I missed nothing!

Oh crap... I am gonna get pulled back in just by posting once. Ack! I am such an addict! Lol

Lol... I have spent a couple years following every post on this thread...I have not been able to keep up for a number of months now. But I see I missed nothing!

Oh crap... I am gonna get pulled back in just by posting once. Ack! I am such an addict! Lol

frow.gif
I was thinking about you the other day. How are your projects going?

Its not just pictures. People use the ABC name to sell too. I thought this was funny. I asked this seller who his birds came from.

Me:
Sent Date: Feb-22-13 07:05:42 PST

Dear tbfromsc,

Hi, can you tell me what breeder lines your birds originate from?
Thanks.

Him:
as a member of the ABC, my lines came from John Smith/ Jean Ribbeck, both members of the ABC

- tbfromsc

Me:
Sent Date: Feb-22-13 11:02:42 PST

Dear tbfromsc,

Wouldn't that be Paul Smith?

Him:
i was told john, but it could be , my birds are from ABC members only.

wow John Smith hah. I did not know the Ameraucana could trace its roots back to a 1500's english explorer
gig.gif

T have a blue wheaten Rooster which I just purchased. I am a novice and do not know how to evaluate him . I was told he is six months old but I do not know how to tell for sure. Chickens do not have teeth to evaluate age from. He has a very up right posture and his tail is just coming in after my dog had a chicken feather lunch. Debbie was protecting her pups when the accident happened so could blame no one but myself. I wanted to get pictures of him. He is a blue wheaten with a Grey beard and I just want another color. I raised Blue Merle shelties for 65 years and was one of-the oldest breeders in America until I moved to a very hateful town that loves Peta. They finally forced me to stop breeding a life long hobby so I turned to chickens.I do enjoy them but really miss my dogs and it would take reimporting dogs back to America to rekindle my line.

If you are intrested I would love to trade for a lavender rooster or a black split to lavender.

Back
Top Bottom