Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds

I just brought home 4 chickens on Saturday! I am so excited. One girl is an Ameraucana, her name is Tillie. She is my favorite so far, she is extremely personable and sweet! I'm in love with her. She's 8 months old so she should be laying soon!

She does have the cheek puffs, just pretty small ones. :)

I just brought home 4 chickens on Saturday! I am so excited. One girl is an Ameraucana, her name is Tillie. She is my favorite so far, she is extremely personable and sweet! I'm in love with her. She's 8 months old so she should be laying soon! She does have the cheek puffs, just pretty small ones. :)
She sound very sweet and is pretty. But she is not an Ameraucana, she is an Easter egger

I just brought home 4 chickens on Saturday! I am so excited. One girl is an Ameraucana, her name is Tillie. She is my favorite so far, she is extremely personable and sweet! I'm in love with her. She's 8 months old so she should be laying soon!

She does have the cheek puffs, just pretty small ones. :)
She is very beautiful! Not only is she a very cheerful color, but she has the dark feet that I like so much. I love how she has such similar colors as the chicken in the background (a wyandotte, right?). I think it makes both even prettier (but I like color coordinating chickens, I am a bit odd)

Back
Top Bottom