Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds

I have four beautiful Sand Castle cockerels that need a home in North Florida.

Boy, I hate doing this...but you can't post birds for sale or even to give away in this thread. You don't want the admins sending you a personal message! :)

Post your birds in the for sale thread that is available here - bet they won't last long!

If you're on FB, there is a "Real Ameraucana Marketplace" that you can post them, too.

Boy, I hate doing this...but you can't post birds for sale or even to give away in this thread.  You don't want the admins sending you a personal message! :)

Post your birds in the for sale thread that is available here - bet they won't last long!

If you're on FB, there is a "Real Ameraucana Marketplace" that you can post them, too.

It may be against the rules but I've never seen someone reprimanded for it on any thread and I've seen alot of people post and share..

It may be against the rules but I've never seen someone reprimanded for it on any thread and I've seen alot of people post and share..

Unfortunately, Susan is correct... and I've seen many get reprimanded by mods and posts deleted... all for sale, want ads and free rehoming has to be kept within the BST section of BYC...

Unfortunately, Susan is correct... and I've seen many get reprimanded by mods and posts deleted... all for sale, want ads and free rehoming has to be kept within the BST section of BYC...

I'm not disagreein about the rules but I've done this many times and never been reprimanded. Plus nothing more uncomfortable then getting reprimanded by another user. I'm not trying to argue but I just think it's misplaced help. Better to let the mods say something privately if they even will then someone else do it in front of everyone. Of coarse maybe this is just my preference. I just know that's how I would feel and I don't see this thing ever pointed out in other threads..

So sorry everyone I apologize.

Don't feel bad. I know how hard it is to find homes for the little cockerels. Have you tried a local feed store? Lots of the time you can find farmers there. Also I have a local thread for my state. I post alot there because it's easier to transport. You should see if you can find a thread for Florida to share. :)

I'm not disagreein about the rules but I've done this many times and never been reprimanded. Plus nothing more uncomfortable then getting reprimanded by another user. I'm not trying to argue but I just think it's misplaced help. Better to let the mods say something privately if they even will then someone else do it in front of everyone. Of coarse maybe this is just my preference. I just know that's how I would feel and I don't see this thing ever pointed out in other threads..

Sorry if you were offended by my post, but I was posting a response to a friend of mine who may have not known that it is against the rules - whether you've gotten away with it in the past is not relevant.

Back
Top Bottom