Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds

After peeling off the membrane, correct? *just making sure*
big_smile.png

Just don't set her eggs...

Yes, I peeled off the membrane and the inside shell is the same color as the outside. I was questioning if there was a little hint of blue in that white. I don't have a white egg layer to compare the shade of white.

Yes, I peeled off the membrane and the inside shell is the same color as the outside. I was questioning if there was a little hint of blue in that white. I don't have a white egg layer to compare the shade of white.

Neither do I, lol...

Try laying it on white paper, several sheets thick so the paper is solid white looking... or candle the shell or the next egg, sometimes the light shining through picks up what we can't see directly... most likely it is white though... I'd just not set her eggs...

Neither do I, lol...

Try laying it on white paper, several sheets thick so the paper is solid white looking... or candle the shell or the next egg, sometimes the light shining through picks up what we can't see directly... most likely it is white though... I'd just not set her eggs...

I won't set any of her eggs and if I can figure out who is laying the white egg. I have a friend that will take her. I know how to tell.... She is probably the best looking one out there!!!! Isn't that usually how it goes!

Here is my pink layer. I still love her. I think everything else about her looks nice, maybe she could have a little slater legs, and she has a bit of black speckling where she shouldn't, but I like her over all. Type wise what do you guys think? ^_^

Saris, Nice eggs! It is hard for me to pick up the true color on my eggs also! Even pictures of my birds look washed out. I need a better camera but that isn't happening.

:hugs I'm so sorry.
Thanks Saris.. :hugs
Awe...you even covered me on the AM thread. :hugs. Secretly? I'll always think of you as my Angel Rav.
Here is my pink layer. I still love her. I think everything else about her looks nice, maybe she could have a little slater legs, and she has a bit of black speckling where she shouldn't, but I like her over all. Type wise what do you guys think? ^_^
And my CBBS girls for fun. [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR]
Saris, their all beautiful. Seeing your splash kinda stings a little. The day we had to put our Patches down my sweet precious splash AM , Super Chick, died from sour crop. I only wish I would have practiced surgery on her crop afterwards...

Back
Top Bottom