Ameraucanas

aestus_lux

In the Brooder
10 Years
Aug 6, 2009
Needmore, PA
I recently purchased some ameraucanas, I was wondering, how many eggs to expect from the pure birds, I also have EE's and I know they could potentially lay more depending on their crosses...thanks in advance

That's the gist of what I get from the folks on here, but I wondered because on several lists I've seen on other sites, they are listed as less than solid layers. Thanks for the help.

Quote:
Where did you get your pure breed ameraucanas? I am in ohio also and am looking for a couple of girls myself. thanks

Quote:
Do have an idea about eggs/per week on then Ameraucanas? I sell at farmers markets, and need to plan my hatches so keep enough for my egg needs, while hopefully still being able to keep a large flock of my pure ameraucans

A breeder I found on here in the buy sell trade. Quail hollow p&p, beautiful birds. they have good lines in all of their breeds, and all are gorgeous and healthy. I'd also be able to sell some after a hatch or two

Quote:
Where did you get your pure breed ameraucanas? I am in ohio also and am looking for a couple of girls myself. thanks

Meyers Nursery in Polk Ohio. Where in Ohio are you? MT Healthy is in Cincinatti I ordered 15 Orpingtons for them with no problems and that was in Feb.

http://www.meyerhatchery.com/

Back
Top Bottom