American Gamefowl

She’s the one that was laying eggs in the truck bed, but yeah I just start the car regularly and working in shops I learned to always roll the window down so it’s habit. I come back to shut it off and I see the crack head in the floorboard trying to tuck it up under her.
They also get under my truck and lay eggs on the inside of the skid plate. 🙄 I’m driving down the road and hear the egg shells bouncing around. Damn chickens are out of control around here. Had to get one of those bantams out from inside the engine compartment of my wife’s car once. Popped the hood and he just jumps out like he was supposed to be in there.

Last edited:
They also get under my truck and lay eggs on the inside of the skid plate. 🙄 I’m driving down the road and hear the egg shells bouncing around. Damn chickens are out of control around here. Had to get one of those bantams out from inside the engine compartment of my wife’s car once. Popped the hood and he just jumps out like he was supposed to be in there.

That they are the white one they call rosey gets in every vehicle we’ve got aswell as the house it seems it just takes her a split second when you turn your back she’s made it in.

Beautiful male pup, I meant to comment but ya know I get side tracked easily.

2021-03-06-06-21-49.jpg

Back
Top Bottom