American serama thread!

i would like to join this thread as i just won an auction for 18+ serama eggs that should be shipped monday. can wait for them to get here and get them in the bator...have wanted seramas for a long time and no i finally will! hope i get a good amount of girls as any boys will sadly have to be rehomed(live in town...town says 'no roos!' so i sadly listen to them)

i would like to join this thread as i just won an auction for 18+ serama eggs that should be shipped monday. can wait for them to get here and get them in the bator...have wanted seramas for a long time and no i finally will! hope i get a good amount of girls as any boys will sadly have to be rehomed(live in town...town says 'no roos!' so i sadly listen to them)
Welcome......................Looking forward to sharing your incubation experience.................
big_smile.png

I keep saying I am going to pop some eggs in the incubator and have been so busy with my big kids,
I have not hatched Seramas yet this year...Hoping you find the pleasure that I have with these little guys.............

Ascherfire,
Congratulations.................
thumbsup.gif
Beautiful boy.

I lost a Roo colored very much like him this year.
It was my fault........I gave him bread for a treat and did not realize it had whole shelled
sunflower seeds in it. He got one caught in his throat and we could not get it out...............
hit.gif

Very pretty boy! Congrats! 

And yogurt cups... hmmm I have to eat more yogurt before the last weekend of this month. Taking four Serama pullets and three D'Uccle boys to a show and I was going to go buy some small bowls for show coops... I can kill two birds with one stone with YOGURT!!! 

Thanks! Yes at fair the fair comitee gathers up yogurt cups all through the year and they use them as feed and water cups for birds. For the big LF they use sometimes butter containers and bigger yogurt cups. It works great!!

The Oklahoma Sooner Council is going to be putting on a table top show at lake keystone in Mannford Oklahoma. And was going to put it out to see if anyone would be interested in going? Will be ribbons and prizes making friends and sharing company of each others birds. You dont have to have birds to attend. This is for everyone to enjoy.

WOW jus saw your website your seramas are super silkie LOL :D I'm looking to add some new blood nd color to my flock ;)
would love to buy a male or 2 hopefully around Sept when i cools down a little..

Back
Top Bottom