American serama thread!

Thanks so much froggiesheins! Those are awesome pictures! LOL. That's really great, thanks!

artsyrobin, that was pretty cute, I wasn't sure if he knew what to think. He seemed half interested in the movie and half interested in the camera, LOL. But he was totally adorable!

BTW, it's so nice to see you all are still here! I've been so busy, I gave up on internet forums for a while, LOL.

Last edited:
Veer67, I'm so glad Coco is ok!! She looks a lot like my young rooster Chip. While scrolling past I had to pause and go back, I almost thought it was a photo of him! It is the white face and white tipped feathers I suppose :)

artsyrobin, The video of Jojo is so cute! I love chicken chatter. I always miss their baby voices, but their adult noises are hilarious

Candling 18 eggs tomorrow.. here's hoping I get some new year's serama

She's beautiful, and those eyes! Wow!

I am assuming you mean Chip's wife, to whom he was betrothed from day 1

He hatched a lone chick, and the only thing other than being held that could dam his flood of distressed peeping was this my little pony figurine. He now spars with it as often as he sleeps leaning against it.

Veer67, I'm so glad Coco is ok!! She looks a lot like my young rooster Chip. While scrolling past I had to pause and go back, I almost thought it was a photo of him! It is the white face and white tipped feathers I suppose :) artsyrobin, The video of Jojo is so cute! I love chicken chatter. I always miss their baby voices, but their adult noises are hilarious Candling 18 eggs tomorrow.. here's hoping I get some new year's serama
Thanks! Coco has sort of a mille fleur coloring. Chip is is adorable! Love his coloring. :D

Quote: click edit and add the @Skink

noow this video is my blind hen Honey, not a serama, but you can see sammy off to the right LOL!

0.jpg

for some real fun videos- one that both Jojo and Honey like are from here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9oLnMsVPpDe1342-UndqqQ

Back
Top Bottom