Another RP? Would You Join?

What would you like to see in the RP if I make it (See post #4)

• Some Magic!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO MORE MAGIC!

• Some animals

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • All people

• Sci-fi

• Modern Day Stuff

• Other Age Stuff (Please post about it)

• Total voters

iluvorpingtons

Songster
7 Years
Sep 22, 2012
Backstage
I've thought of some ideas for RPs, but I'm not sure people would join any of them. Do you think there is room for any more RPs in the G, J, & F section? Please tell me your opinions so I know whether people would join one if I started it!

This is one of the plans I came up with: Two countries/groups are fighting with each other in a war because there have been disappearances on both sides with notes saying the other country/group did it and is asking for a ridiculous amount of money in return. (There may be some magic, but I'll ask people whether they want that later.)
The cause of the war would be a group doing everything in secret and acting like it was the fighting groups.
The goal would be to A. discover the secret group B. Stop the war yourself with a group or C. Win the war and discover the secret group in doing so.

This would be a person RP since I have so many animal ones! The groups would be named, the kidnapped people would get ranks and roleplayers, and a bunch more details would be added if I decide to make it.

Would anyone join?

Hmm, I might give it a shot. As long as it's considerably different (not just a difference in species, or a small tweak here and there from another RP) I might like it. There are a lot of RPs with magic, maybe some different elements like sci-fi would be better instead.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom