Any Home Bakers Here?

I'm making my GF bread (not in the machine) again. I knocked the salt down a bit, and changed the oven temp from 375 to 350. Usually I just change one thing at a time, in case it's a flop, so I know what went wrong. But I'm pretty sure my oven runs hot. The last time, it was done in the shorter time, and was actually a little over done.

I thought it tasted a little salty, so I changed it from 2 teaspoons to 1-3/4 t.

I'm making my GF bread (not in the machine) again. I knocked the salt down a bit, and changed the oven temp from 375 to 350. Usually I just change one thing at a time, in case it's a flop, so I know what went wrong. But I'm pretty sure my oven runs hot. The last time, it was done in the shorter time, and was actually a little over done.

I thought it tasted a little salty, so I changed it from 2 teaspoons to 1-3/4 t.
Sally, I started 8am and now 12:30 I have Sourdough Multigrain Seeded Loaves. God is with me along with Ron's
Fantastic sourdough STRONG STARTER.

Attachments

• 20231223_141538.jpeg
    20231223_141538.jpeg
    448.5 KB · Views: 1
Sally, I started 8am and now 12:30 I have Sourdough Multigrain Seeded Loaves. God is with me along with Ron's
Fantastic sourdough STRONG STARTER.
Look like I AM HAVING PROBLEMS AGAIN. AOL. PLEASE ALLOW. Everytime a message comes on...it is written....what is this in your mail box??????? WHY? I must say or It is Safe. Darn. Aria

Back
Top Bottom