ANYONE HAVE EGGS DUE!! CHARTS ON PAGE ONE POST ONE!! NEWCOMERS WELCOME!!!

I've got Chicks or ducklings due; 1 March (14 LF Cochins), 3 March (22 Chicks), 5 March (39 chicks and 3 ducks), 12 March (8 ducks), 17 March (8 ducks), 20 March (41 chicks), 22 March (12 ducks), and 28 March (13 Ducks).
hide.gif

So I guess I'll join you.

Last edited:
I've got Chicks or ducklings due; 1 March (14 LF Cochins), 3 March (22 Chicks), 5 March (39 chicks and 3 ducks), 12 March (8 ducks), 17 March (8 ducks), 20 March (41 chicks), 22 March (12 ducks), and 28 March (13 Ducks).
hide.gif

U have another bator to hatch them in? lol

Good luck!! Lots of eggs to keep track of haha

Let us know how they doo!!

8 of mine are due friday. i took them off the turner but not highering the humidity till tomorrow cuz i have another set of egg that go into lockdown the 1st. so im locking them all down tomorrow.

U have another bator to hatch them in? lol

Good luck!! Lots of eggs to keep track of haha

Let us know how they doo!!

8 of mine are due friday. i took them off the turner but not highering the humidity till tomorrow cuz i have another set of egg that go into lockdown the 1st. so im locking them all down tomorrow.

I have 3 LGs with fan & turner, 1 additional LG with fan I use for lockdown. I also have a Sportsman 1202 it has 3 turner trays and 1 hatching tray. I have to keep a journal to keep myself straight. lt is a 3 ring binder with lined paper pages ( like school kids used to use). I think I might be addicted.
lau.gif

Last edited:
I have 3 LGs with fan & turner, 1 additional LG with fan I use for lockdown. I also have a Sportsman 1202 it has 3 turner trays and 1 hatching tray. I have to keep a journal to keep myself straight. lt is a 3 ring binder with lined paper pages ( like school kids used to use). I think I might be addicted.
lau.gif
lol wow thats alot of incubators!! lol

lau.gif

wow, I'm really jealous. That's a lot of incubators. So, if all of those were completely full, how many eggs could you hatch all at once?

Putting 18 Delaware Eggs in Lockdown today!!!!!
clap.gif
Candled 20 eggs and 18 moving. One not developed and one died at about 12 days old. I really hope they hatch on Saturday or Sunday AM while my Grandkids are here visiting.

Back
Top Bottom