Anyone in SE Tx/SW La want to split a Meat Bird Order?

tx_dane_mom

Songster
12 Years
Sep 23, 2007
SE Texas
I am wanting to order some freedom rangers or possibly cornishx's or maybe both come fall (probably order them late Aug.) I will start doing research soon as to exactly where I will get them from, etc. But I need to wait until it starts to cool, but I will want atleast 25 birds here as I will be spliting them between my home & my grandparents home.
Kristi

How far are you from Crosby? I'd consider splitting an order of 100 color rangers from JM ($110 including shipping) if I didn't have to spend too much in gas.

I'm good for 50, but I just really don't want 100 right now.

Hey,
I'm 1.5 hrs from you, but my husband works in Bolivar, so if we did this, he could meet you in Winnie (50 mins) with your 1/2.
Kristi

I also drive to Missouri City every third day, so any where across Houston and SW and S could be in as well.

I'll have to do some math-but I bet it would be worth it. We go to church in Baytown if it worked out right I would only have the drive between there and Winnie to calculate.

When were you wanting to order? I'm butchering 50 later this week or early next week, but I'm definitely not in any hurry afterwards.

Oh late August/Early Sept, depending on what the weather was doing around that time. Yea, he works Sundays (14/7s)so you'd just have to worry about the drive from Baytown to Winnie more than likely.
I'd like to raise them during Sept/Oct for Nov. butchering more than likely.

Back
Top Bottom