Anyone want to chat RIGHT NOW?

Bring to the party...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm back! Well, for now. I might leave for a few then pop back in and then out again. ;)

I completely agree with @SBFChickenGirl ! Might I add, have them do a day with you watching to see how they do, and to put yourself at ease. Throw out some extra tips where you see needed. I always like to stress making certain that things are locked up properly. Also, I've left notes stapled to walls where they'll see them of directions of what to do. I liked to highlight those with blue so they can read it better. Make certain that they have your phone number or another quick way to reach you at if they have any questions. If you're going somewhere were they might not be able to reach you, call them yourself daily to make certain that everything is fine.

Let's get to know each other a little!

My name is Jessa (but I always go by Clucky on the forums)
I have 8 chickens
I also have a rabbit, 2 cats, and 2 fish.

I love art and taking pictures. I also like to do slow-mo videos of my cats jumping into the air after a string!
Alright, so my name is Josh, but I'm often nicknamed Smoke or Jay depends lol.
I had loads of chickens but lost them to a quarantine breach that spread a disease on the farm.

I'm a pianist as hobby and own a guitar and computer works shop with my elder brother.

Alright, so my name is Josh, but I'm often nicknamed Smoke or Jay depends lol.
I had loads of chickens but lost them to a quarantine breach that spread a disease on the farm.

I'm a pianist as hobby and own a guitar and computer works shop with my elder brother.
Late to the party mate.
All the guests are leaving.

Back
Top Bottom