Announcement April Fools 2020 - Exciting New Chicken Breed: Quickens

Grass? What is this word? It sounds vaguely familiar, but I have not heard it in many moons; the definition has escaped me.
Even in the coldest of winters, not all of our grass turns brown, and all I've ever done is mow whatever was growing here when we bought the place 48 years ago.

20200326_182804.jpg

My farm last week... it needs to be mowed down there but that's where the morels grow so don't want to mow them...

It was a lie? This is why I have trust issues! :mad: But I have been getting fever dreams because of the Quickens so maybe it is ok? :confused::lau

What am I going to tell my parents though? They were just starting to warm up to this website and were just starting to trust its wisdom. Maybe I should just tell them that the Quickens flew away and that is why we can't get any? :lau

It was a lie? This is why I have trust issues! :mad: But I have been getting fever dreams because of the Quickens so maybe it is ok? :confused::lau

What am I going to tell my parents though? They were just starting to warm up to this website and were just starting to trust its wisdom. Maybe I should just tell them that the Quickens flew away and that is why we can't get any? :lau
Lol, Nifty has the best April Fools pranks, even people that have been around for a while get caught by them sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom