Are these Runners?

mjoal

Songster
12 Years
Oct 25, 2011
West Coast, BC
20200821_114215.jpg

I just brought these 3 home and wanted to see if you thought they are runners or runner x with something?
So happy to have them 😍

Yes they are buff indian runners, it's hard to say from the photo if they are crossed with something, but when they walk they will stand fully upright of they are pure runners. One of them looks to be possible mix but it's hard to say. Some of mine sort of flatten out when relaxed too.

Yes they are buff indian runners, it's hard to say from the photo if they are crossed with something, but when they walk they will stand fully upright of they are pure runners. One of them looks to be possible mix but it's hard to say. Some of mine sort of flatten out when relaxed too.
Not Buff, but Fawn and White.

Fawn and white and I would think Runner crosses or hatchery quality. Their bills are too concave and they’re too duck like. :lau I have a blue drake that’s very similar in build and the shape of his head, body and tail carriage, angle of the legs, etc. They don’t really conform to breed standard but they’re beautiful and lovely ducks regardless. :)

Back
Top Bottom