Arkansas folks speak up.........

Beebe flea market ever Saturday starts around daylght. Coming from LR, take first beebe exit, keep right for quarterhalf mile. Turn right at the first stoplight. Flea market on left past tire company. Can't miss it

Beebe flea market ever Saturday starts around daylght. Coming from LR, take first beebe exit, keep right for quarterhalf mile. Turn right at the first stoplight. Flea market on left past tire company. Can't miss it

The poultry and livestock is the last flea market driveway on the southeast corner of the flea market. There is a small shack at the start of the poultry area. That is George and Donna Crumbly. Tell him we sent you. If they don't have it they should know who does that are regulars. Here they are...

532660_3900488471554_1550039100_n.jpg

A big "THANK YOU" to birdsss and HallFamilyFarm!! I am excited to plan a trip! Would like to go chicken shopping...not so sure the hubs will appreciate it so much, but he will get over it!

By the way, would you know the Bebe exit number? I will be coming from the other direction (to Little Rock, going through Newport.)
Won't be able to make it this weekend, but this is looking to be my plan for the 16th if the weather is good! So, how many crates should I bring? LOL!

Thought I would say howdy and post my new coop and babies

our new black silkies...plan on getting more. Hershey and Midnight

new silkie coop

1 of 3 crele polish

blue splash polish-i have 3

In that case you will take the third/last beebe exit, and cross back over the freeway. Not sure of the exit number.how many cages? All you can haul! There will usually be a good variety of farm animals. Get there early, for sure

By the way, would you know the Bebe exit number? I will be coming from the other direction (to Little Rock, going through Newport.)
Won't be able to make it this weekend, but this is looking to be my plan for the 16th if the weather is good! So, how many crates should I bring? LOL!

I know! My five year old and I are the same. Horses, goats, chickens, cats, dogs, and an injured crow once too. My defense is "I am trying to teach him to be compassionate." (Good animal husbandry, you know?)
Husband does not buy my defense...

Back
Top Bottom