Attn: Hand Spinners... Alpaca Fiber For Sale (In Ohio)

OHChick

Songster
12 Years
May 8, 2007
Hi there, wanted to let you guys know about a deal. My friend who has a large alpaca farm is being forced to sell due to personal issues. I am her webmaster, and good neighbor, so I am helping her with this. She has a garage and basement full of fleece in nearly every natural alpaca color....

White
Beige
Light Fawn
Med Fawn
Dark Fawn
Light Brown
Med Brown
Dark Brown
Bay Black
True Black
Medium Silver Gray
Dark Silver Gray
Medium Rose Gray

She would really like to sell this fiber. We have both blanket fiber and secondary fiber available. (Obviously the seconds are a lot cheaper). There are hundreds of bags of fleece for sale, and we need to move it. Some is from this year's shearing, some is from 2005 and 2006. If anyone is interested, please PM me and let me know your color preference and we can work out a price. We are willing to ship, we'd just have to calculate shipping costs.

Thanks for looking!
thumbsup.gif

Shameless bump since we'd really like to move this fiber...

I need to discuss this w/my backyard neighbor, we are in chickens together and try to work on spinning Monday nights together. I'm definately interested even is she isn't right now, can never have enough, right? It all gets spun and used, too quickly!

So far, I'm interested in the Med Rose Gray and the Med Silver Gray.
(I've already got dark brown and she's got White)

Thanks for posting this! I'll have to wait until she gets off work as she works for corrections- I'll be back!!!

Quote:
YES! Please!
smile.png
If you'd like, we can send you some samples if you pay the shipping. (Is it normal postage rates to Alaska?)

OH and I should have said, this is all Huacaya fiber. We do have some suri, one is white and one is a light brown.

Where in Ohio are you/she located? I have friends in Columbus that I am sure would be interested.

Quote:
We are in Champaign County. It's about 40-45 minutes from Downtown Columbus.

Back
Top Bottom