Auction for 2 dozen + Silkie hatching eggs, paints, lavender, splash. I have ALL the colors!

beauty2thebirds

Chirping
8 Years
Jul 13, 2011
Yoncalla
Auction time!

24 hours. Ends at 8:00 am on the 12th.
Bidding will start at $40.00.
Please look at the last bid, and the bidding will go up in $1.00 increments.

I have some nice eggs collected while we were at the bird show, but they are not marked by their color. So it will be a nice surprise for the winner.
Bird show results..... All 3 of my boys took 1st place BV and my black male took BV, BB.
Feedback has been incredible on hatch rate and color.
2 dozen+ hatching eggs from my incredible birds
I will give you a nice combination of everything I have.
I will send extra's with each order!

Shipping is 16.00, but I will include your heat pack for free.

If you would like to see more pictures please visit my face book page. Morris bird ranch, there are hundreds of pictures!

Every single egg has hatched and the new babies are perfect. About 80% are vaulted.

I have ALL the colors (Red will be available in the spring), and now that my incubator is full (they are giving me the sweetest little beauties) I would like to share for a short time only.

Colors are now separated!
Colors are..... Paints, Lavenders, silver, grey, self blue, Porcelain, Partridge (all color variations), Calico, Buff, Splash, Black, White, Blue,
and if I'm forgetting a color, you can bet it's here too!

Breeder stock came from the top breeders across the United states.
Including, but not limited to.
3 cedars, CJ's, Twin maple ranch, Blue indigo, Elite, Sassy's silkies, Kentucky silkies, Riverside silkies, and Hattrick silkies. There are more, but this is just to name a few.

Every bird is bearded (non bearded have been removed along with the sizzles) Great type. 5 toes, and they are separated nicely. High vaulted heads, nice bright eyes, covered in fluff, and have great booties and bloomers :) and,,,, they are as sweet as can be. If I am forgetting anything, please feel free to ask away.

Fertility is and has been, an all time high of 100%
Not only do they arrive in perfect shape, but the hatches have been in the high percentiles. So if you are sick to death of ordering eggs, and getting them crushed, or duds, for whatever the reason. "Try my eggs", I have not had 1 complaint out of several thousand eggs shipped this year alone.
Your satisfaction is my number 1 priority with your order.

I want your eggs delivered, as fast and fresh as possible. So please add your phone number if you wish to pick them up fom the post office.
If you have any questions please ask.

Shipping is flat rate priority. This way, Delivery of your eggs is in 2-3 days.

I have no control over the postal service or your hatching techniques. These eggs are sold as is with no warranty or guarantee. The one thing I do guarantee is, they are fresh.. Fertile and the hatch rate here is exceptional. If you need help or have questions or concerns during your wait for the new babies. Just ask, I will be more than happy to help you.

I will never ship an egg that is more than 3 days old.

Birds will be birds, and if for any reason the girls stop laying, delivery of your eggs could possibly be delayed by a day or two. I will notify you.

Average hatch time is 21 days at 99.5 degrees
All eggs are wiped down with a clean microfiber cloth, after being collected. They are not washed, but are wiped down.

All boxes will be labeled live embryo's do not x-ray, along with fragile, do not drop, and do not freeze.
"""If you would like your phone number on the outside of your box please provide your phone number during checkout."""

Please allow your eggs to settle for a minimum of 12-24 hours, pointed end down, in a cool dark room, is preferred for best settlement of embryo and air sack.

Of course if you ever have any questions, please fire away. I am more than happy to help and walk you through any problems or concerns.

Good luck and happy hatching!

Last edited:
I would definitely be interested in some lavender silkie hatching eggs. Please let me know.

Morris bird ranch, are you still selling egg, baby chicks or hens? I bought some from you years ago and would like to buy more. Can ou email me at [email protected] I can not seem to get through to you on your website!

Back
Top Bottom